When the same person, external to your organization, is asked to sign documents several times, you may want to save them to avoid re-entering their information each time.
Before reading this article, make sure you know what are the differents roles (manager, signer, administrator).
Solution 1: You are an administrator
If you are an administrator, you can add your contact from the Admin menu.
- Go to the Admin menu on the left of your screen
- Click on the Contacts section
- Then click on Add a contact
- Complete his first name, last name, e-mail address, phone (landline or mobile)
- Finally, click on Add
Solution 2: You are Manager or Signer
Create a eSignature request is a three-step process:
- Add members (signers, validators)
- Add the documents that need to be signed
- Define procedure settings
Save a contact in your contact list need to be done on the Step 1.
To Add an external signer :
- Click on Add an external signer
- Complete his first name, last name, e-mail address, phone (landline or mobile) status(signer or validator)
- Check the box Save in thecontact list.
To find how to edit a contact in your contact list, click here.