Do you want to save some time by saving your external contacts and avoid entering their details every time?
This article will show you how to save contact to your contact list.
Before reading this article, make sure you understand what are the differents roles (manager, signer, administrator).
Solution 1: You are an administrator
If you are an administrator, you can add your contact from the Admin menu.
- Go to the Admin menu on the left of your screen
- Click on the Contacts section
- Then click on Add a contact
- Complete his first name, last name, e-mail address, phone (landline or mobile)
- Finally, click on Add
Solution 2: You are Manager or Signer
Create a eSignature request is a three-step process:
- Add members (signers, validators)
- Add the documents that need to be signed
- Define procedure settings
Save a contact in your contact list need to be done on the Step 1.
To Add an external signer :
- Click on Add an external signer
- Complete his first name, last name, e-mail address, phone (landline or mobile) status(signer or validator)
- Check the box Save in the contact list.
To go further: