The security code is automatically sent from Yousign when the signatory clicks on the green "SIGN" button:
Here are a few simple things to look into:
- Check whether the code was sent by email or telephone
- If it says "an SMS has been sent to":
- Restart your mobile phone
- Check that the phone number and the country code are correct
- Check that the phone is switched on
- Check that the phone has mobile network and is not in "Airplane" mode.
- Do a test to check that you can receive other SMS messages (not sent from Yousign).
- If it says "an E-mail has been sent to":
- Check that the E-mail address is correct and that there are no typos
- Check that the E-mail has not been put into your junk or spam box
If you have completed all of these checks, you can request a new code by clicking on the "You haven’t received a code? Click here" button
If the problem persists, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our technical support team by email email@example.com, specifying the following:
- e-mail address used for the electronic signature
- your phone number as well as,
- the link to your signature procedure.
It’s worth noting that in order to give our users a quality service, we limit the amount of security codes to: 5 send requests within a period of 210 seconds.
As a result, it is not necessary to request more than 5 security codes in succession.
In addition, as a security measure, 5 attempts to enter the code are permitted per SMS code received. This means that if you still haven’t entered the correct code after 5 attempts, you will need to request another security code to be able to validate your signature.